Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Paralegal / Junior Associate to join its Banking & Finance practice.
Redcliffe Partners is a legal adviser to multinational companies, investors, financial institutions and project developers operating or investing in Ukraine and the CEE. Redcliffe Partners stands out for the quality of legal expertise across ten practice areas and eight industry sectors.
If you want to join young and dynamic team and contribute to work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international transactions, Redcliffe Partners encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school. A recognised LL.M. degree would be an advantage
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and attention to detail skills
What Redcliffe Partners offer:
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in unique projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.