Redcliffe Partners is currently looking for a Paralegal / Intern to join the Intellectual Property practice in our friendly and supportive international, English-speaking team.
– a law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school;
an LL.M would be an advantage (currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law may also be suitable)
– previous working experience would be an advantage
– outstanding knowledge of IP law and a deep interest in Pharma or IT matters
– fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
– excellent skills in analysis, legal writing and attention to detail
– undertaking legal research and analysis
– assisting with the drafting of IP-related documents, legal opinions and memoranda on a wide range of IP law issues
– assisting with conducting due diligence and the drafting of transaction documents
– assisting with advising on contractual issues relating to IP
– contributing to the team’s business development effort, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.