DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, positioning us to help clients with their legal needs around the world.
Associate to join its Intellectual Property and Technology practice
The principal requirements for such candidates are as follows:
– Ukrainian university degree in Law (additional background or training in IP would be an asset)
– Professional experience in Corporate, Commercial, Regulatory law 3+ years with major Ukrainian and/or international legal consulting firm
– Professional experience in IP is a key advantage
– LL.M. with a foreign law school and/or Patent Attorney qualification is a plus
– Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian
– Excellent research, analytical and legal writing skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume to Julia Fetisova, HR Manager, Julia.Fetisova@dlapiper.com.