Asters is offering a unique opportunity for those who make their first steps in their professional lawyer’s career and glad to invite you to join internship in Intellectual Property Law Practice.
Requirements to applicants:
– 4+ year student;
– Excellent academic achievements;
– Fluent English (knowledge of other foreign languages welcome);
– Profound knowledge in law and dedication to the profession;
– Active involvement in University life and extracurricular initiatives;
– Strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
– Teamwork and individual work skills;
– Computer literacy.
If you are interested in starting your career with Asters, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Internship”.