We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Trainee position in White-Collar Crime practice!
• monitoring and analyzing of news legislation;
• assistance in preparing presentations and articles on legal issues;
• analyzing of legislation and judicial practice for application in practice;
• assistance in preparing legal documents.
• final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Law;
• advanced English;
• have legal vocabulary both in Ukrainian & English;
• you can work 30+ hours during the week;
• responsible and attentive to details, communicative;
• have good analytical & presentation skills;
• eager to grow professionally in the field of jurisprudence.
• paid internship;
• a unique opportunity to study in a team of professionals;
• participation in interesting projects.
Internship at Arzinger – a professional start to a successful career! Send your CV to email@example.com