Eterna Law is looking for a superstar Intern to join their International Litigation Practice for the paid internship!
They will choose one best candidate based on competition.
• 5-6th-year students or graduates
• Ukranian and Russian – fluent, English – Upper-intermediate/advanced
• Team player, ability to work under pressure effectively
• Practical experience with international/local courts or good theoretical knowledge in the arbitration/litigation
• Work with a leading team top-ranked in Arbitration/Litigation
• High remuneration for the Internship period and possibility to join firm after Internship
• Challenging work in a Western environment
• Chance to work on landmark cases with leading Ukrainian and foreign clients
• Friendly atmosphere
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference “Internship at the International Litigation Practice”.