DLA Piper Ukraine is looking for trainees to join its Corporate and M&A and Employment practices and announces call for applications.
• 3-6 grade university student;
• upper-intermediate English, fluent Ukrainian and Russian;
• excellent research and analytical skills;
• any extracurricular activities will be considered an advantage.
• a paid internship with an option of further engagement on a permanent basis;
• experience in challenging cross-border projects;
• working in an international environment with a team of seasoned professionals.
How to apply:
• prepare a CV;
• prepare an answer to the following question (in English, maximum length 800 words): are there any legal requirements applicable to the manufacturer of a product to provide information to its purchasers (customers) in Ukrainian language? Please support your answer with references to the legislation and relevant case law.
Please send your CV and a document with your answer to the attention of Julia Fetisova at Julia.Fetisova@dlapiper.co.uk by 31th of March 2019. Please make sure that the names of both documents will contain your surname and a practice group where you are applying to (e.g., Shevchenko, Corporate).
Looking forward to your applications!