Baker McKenzie Kyiv office is looking for a Junior Attorney to join its Antitrust & Competition practice to supplement our existing team and cater for the growing number of projects.
– Experience as a trainee/legal clerk or junior attorney position with law firm or in-house/state bodies;
– Bachelor or Master degree in law from a Ukrainian university (a foreign LL.M degree is a plus);
– Genuine interest in Antirust & Competition practice as future area of specialization;
– Pro-active, open-minded and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues;
– Willingness to participate in firm’s corporate social responsibility initiatives would be a plus;
– Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Please, send your CV in English to: KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com