Asters is offering a unique opportunity for those who make their first steps in their professional lawyer’s career and glad to invite you to join our internship in Criminal Law Practice.
Our requirements to applicants:
– 4+ year student;
– Excellent academic achievements;
– Fluent English (proficiency in other foreign languages is a plus);
– Profound knowledge in law and dedication to the profession;
– Active involvement in university life and extracurricular initiatives;
– Strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
– Teamwork and individual work skills;
– Computer literacy.
If you are interested in starting your career with Asters, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship”.